Wednesday, June 01, 2016

Im ready for Kindergarten!

I took Wyatt to get tested for Kindergarten.  In true 3rd child form, I didnt have any of the paperwork ready (and I still havent done it!).  Wyatt said "I got all the checkmarks and Im ready for Kindergarten!"  We talked a little about red shirting him, but really cannot think of a reason that he would need it.  He does fine socially and enjoys learning.  He can sit and follow directions and doesnt need a nap.  I dont think he ever got in trouble at school.  He is a bit of a silly goose and his teacher will need to get her bluff in, but it should just take once and he will be fine.  Plus he has some really good buddies in his grade (and Fiona) and he says "I AM READY!"



His school, SCDC, had the CUTEST graduation ceremony.  It was super hero themed and they outdid themselves.  The kids sang songs and danced, graduated, then we had a superhero themed dinner.  We have been coming to SCDC since Fall of 2016.  I cannot believe we are done with the preschool years.
 God Bless Ms. Amber.  She had 15 boys and 4 girls in her pre-k class this year.  She is a great teacher.

10 years of this hallway and classroom.  Bye Bye SCDC!
Speaking of graduation, Wyatt and I graduated from MOPS!  Ive been in MOPS since Fall 2006...I think I was the last standing member who had been in it that long.  It was very bittersweet.  I met some of my closest friends in MOPS and it helped me connect with people when we first moved here.  I was pretty lonely...Ive always enjoyed having "girl"friends, but I didnt have any Mommy friends yet, as I was the first of my college friends to have kids.  Anyway-MOPS has always been a huge blessing in my life.




Just some pics of Muffins with Mom at SCDC.  Wyatt, Jude, Ezra

No comments: